Learn to drive with Deej
Driving Instructor In York
Call or Text on 07710 227763
A Different Experience
“After two horrible experiences with two other instructors I was able to resign myself to the fact that I was not going to learn how to drive. After hearing about Deej from work colleagues I decided to give it a final go!!
The difference was truly amazing in his teaching style compared to my past experience. Deej lets you learn at your own pace but still challenges you when needed. He encourages you to think for yourself and makes you figure out ways how to get out of situations …. Giving you the confidence to make decisions yourself in preparation for driving as an independent driver. He is funny and super calm ….
“He teaches you how to drive, not just pass a test.
I cannot recommend him enough or say enough!! He’s a fab teacher!!”
The point of taking driving lessons isn’t just to pass a test.
If you think like I do, you want to learn to drive safely and competently and of course independently, because once you pass your test and start driving by yourself, there won’t be anyone to tell you what you need to do. With this in mind, at DG Driver Training, I will help you gain the understanding required to make your own decisions right from your very first lesson.
All Lessons are 2 Hours
Learner Drivers : £60/lesson
Qualified Drivers : £65/lesson
Pass Plus : £65/lesson
Instructor Training : £80/lesson
I’m here to deliver value!
There are many stories about driving instructors dragging out the training, stories about driving schools and independent driving instructors taking your money with little interest in you but D-G Driver Training is different. Every lesson has an learning objective and a plan to achieve it, agreed with you, the client.
- DVSA “Grade A” qualified instructor
- (Grade A is highest possible grade for driving instructors)
- Professional, expert, friendly instruction and coaching from highly qualified driving instructor
- Driving lessons with collection and drop off at your door
- Learn in a Modern Kia Ceed
- Modern, Proven, Coaching-based training – YOU decide how fast you learn
- Trained instructors for AA Driving School and Mercedes-Benz Driving Academy
- Learn with the instructor who trains instructors
- Weekend lessons subject to availability
- Driving lessons are one-to-one (no pick-up or drop off of other pupils during your time)
Checkout the Testimonials to see what my previous clients think…
Covering the following post codes:
YO1, YO10, YO19, YO23, YO24, YO26, YO30, YO31, YO32
- Features – North Lane From A64This arrow shaped sign (I often refer to them as pointy signs) should be placed at or opposite the actual junction, making it easier to identify the location of the junction from a distance.
- Features : Hopgrove – A1237 to A1036 (Malton Road)Whether following Sat nav or road signs during the independent driving part of the test, or just following the examiner’s directions as normal, we need to acknowledge before arrival at the roundabout that we are taking the third exit, heading towards York, essentially turning right.
- Features : Hopgrove – A64 fromLeeds to A1237 to HarrogateThe key here – and on other, complex traffic lighted roundabouts – is information. See it early, process it early and act on it as soon as is appropriate. This is much easier when actively searching for information, rather than “just noticing” it.
- Features List – Junction Of Doom“I should make sure my clients can deal with this before they go for test,” I thought to myself, and then started thinking further. Just how many tricky junctions might my clients find on York test routes?
- DG Driver Training Goes Independent!After 12 years working with the AA Driving School I have finally taken DG Driver Training independent.